Multi Country Study Visits Click here for more information on future Study Visits
Positionpapers in development Click here for more information on EFPC policy documents
- Riga 4-6 Sep 2016 "Crosscutting Informal Care and Professional Primary Care".
- Amsterdam 30 Aug - 1 Sept 2015 "Integrated Primary Care: Research, Policy & Practice" including a Pre-Conference in Amsterdam-North on Sunday 30 August
- Barcelona 1-2 September 2014 "The Future of Primary Health Care in Europe V", fifth EFPC bi-annual conference
- Istanbul 9-10 September 2013 "Balancing The Primary And Secondary Care Provision For More Integration and Better Health"
- Gothenburg 3-4 September, 2012, The Future of Primary Health Care in Europe IV “Crossing Borders in Primary Care”
- Graz 16 September, 2011, "Integrating Public and Personal Health Care in a World on the Move: the European Primary Care perspective"
- Pisa 30-31 August, 2010, The Future of Primary Health Care in Europe III “From Innovation to Organisational Change in Primary Care which values for patients”
- Nicosia 7-8 May 2009, "Primary Care: Interdisciplinary and Community Oriented".
- Southampton, 15 - 17 September 2008: "The Future of Primary Care in Europe II".
- Ljubljana, 28-29 March 2008: "Quality of Primary Care, the perspective of patients".
- Utrecht, October 2006: "The Future of Primary Care in Europe".