2017 EFPC conference Porto 24-26 Sept
Casa do Medico
Rua Delfim Maia, 405 · 4200-256 Porto
The Citizen Voice in Primary Care; a social commitment to 'health for all'!
Key-note speakers identified:
- Adalberto Campos Fernandes, Portuguese minister of health
- Rui Moreira, mayor of Porto
- Constantino Sakellarides, Emeritus Professor of Health Policy, National School of Public Health, NOVA University of Lisbon
- Nicola Bedlington, secretary general of the European Patients' Forum (EPF) "Promoting participative citizenship in primary care"
- Katerina Koutsogianni, president Association People with Rheumatic Diseases Crete
- Inês Alves President ANDO Portugal, Fellow of the European Patients' Academy on Therapeutic Innovation (EUPATI)
- Mitch Blair, Professor of Paediatrics and Child Public Health, Imperial College London “How can children and their families support primary care to be the natural home for child health care in Europe?“
- Jan De Maeseneer & Sally Kendall, chair and chair-elect of the EFPC
The location for the main conference is at the premises of the Portuguese Medical Association which will give us a wonderful ambiance to organize an EFPC conference in a warm Mediterranean style.This will support the discussion on the main topic: how to make sure that care at community level will be provided in close collaboration with citizens and communities. We need your expertise as well, so keep the dates free to join us also in 2017 in Porto.